[Spambayes] Multiple selection of messages

Cedric Beust cbeust at bea.com
Sun Apr 11 22:53:40 EDT 2004

I am using Outlook 2003 and when I select several messages and then press "Delete as Spam", only the first message is marked as spam, forcing me to do this for all of them one by one.

Is this a bug?

Also, it would be nice to be able to mark a message as spam without opening it, for example in a context menu.  Right now, the only way is to select the message (thus displaying it, along with any nasty HTML or hidden pictures) and then "Delete it as Spam".

Thanks for a great tool!

--
Cédric
http://beust.com/weblog