[Spambayes] Why was this mail correctly processed?

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 5 20:43:07 EDT 2004

> Just successfully installed v 1.0-a9 on XP without any
> comment. I'm using Outlook 2003.
>
> I told the wizard that I will perform training on the fly.
> How come this message went automatically in the Junk folder
> and not into the Suspects one?

Had you done any training at all?  If you hadn't done any, then it really
should have gone into the Suspects one, and there's maybe a problem with
your configuration.

If you had done some training, even a single message, then it probably just
got scored correctly.  With every message that you feed it, the
classification results should get better, even from the very first one.

=Tony Meyer

---