[Spambayes] No Filterable mail items are selected

Daren Kinser dkinser at ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 1 12:21:12 EST 2004

Bob,

Thanks for the reply Bob.

I'm slightly confused. Do you mean that if I were to select (hold Ctrl
key and click) multiple messages within Outlook (maybe in the "Junk
Suspects" folder) then click "Delete As Spam" that Spambayes would not
filter the selected group of messages? I believe I do this with success
now although this is not how I was trying to delete the unfilterable
messages before. Are you speaking of deleting a group of messages
another way?

Daren