[Spambayes] One suggestion

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:05:49 EST 2003

Steven Fundarek wrote:
> Outstanding product!
> It's running a perfect game so far.
> I have one complaint though - even though I set the flag to mark spam
> as read, it doesn't remove the Outlook 2000 email flag which appears
> in the system tray, even if that was the only incoming message.  As a
> result, I have to look through all my folders to see what's new.
> As a result, I've turned that flag off, as a work around.

This has been brought up quite a few times, and I think most of the
developers would love to see this feature as well.  Unfortunately,
Outlook makes this extremely difficult to accomplish.  See the following
item in the FAQ (long url will probably wrap):

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-can-i-get-rid-of-the-envel
ope-tray-icon-for-spam

--
Kenny Pitt