[Spambayes] Procmail problem

Calin A. Culianu calin at ajvar.org
Mon Oct 27 15:48:08 EST 2003

Problem solved!

I added the lock, which had no effect.

However, logging procmail recealed a weird error message from procmail
(not spambayes) with respect to my spam folder, which is now like 70mb.
I think procmail doesn't like mbox folders that are too big or
contain too many messages.... Hmm.  So this was a procmail problem and not
a spambayes problem.

I shrunk my spam folder to like 1mb and now everything is peachy.

Thanks for your help!

-Calin