[Spambayes] Automatic deletion

Dejonghe, Manuel Manuel.Dejonghe at cycos.com
Thu Oct 23 18:08:56 EDT 2003

Hi I'm very sorry, but I must have assumed mistakenly you are using the
Outlook-Addin.
For this case, I personally can't help you (as I am not known to the
other spambayes-versions) but I assume it has a lot to do with
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#why-don-t-you-add-whitelisting
-blacklisting-to-spambayes

If despite you are using Outlook, then you've got a quite corrupt
installation, and we should have another look at it.

regards, Manuel