[Spambayes] SpamBayes and Outlook Rules ...

Jason Ramsey jramsey at gapsinc.com
Mon Oct 20 11:35:24 EDT 2003

Hello,

I use Outlook 2002 at work and have quite a few rules set up to sort
mail.  I also check mail for three different accounts.  I have had the
plug-in installed for a little while but I noticed that often times the
sorting rules I have set seem to override SpamBayes.  So if that I get
spam through an email account which is to be moved to another folder, it
does not seem to get scored at all.  Telling SpamBayes to check this
folder too does not help either.  Does anyone have any ideas on how I
can have all messages be filtered by SpamBayes *before* any of my rules
are run??

Thank you,
Jason