[Spambayes] Junk-e-mail

Dejonghe, Manuel Manuel.Dejonghe at cycos.com
Thu Oct 16 13:47:44 EDT 2003

It's hilarious, I replied to almost the same question this morning ;-)

It's in "[Spambayes] Junk Email box"

I know, it's not exactly the answer on your question, but we'll get it:

----------8<------------------
It's strongly recommended that you keep a backup of either your spam or
your trained databases.
In the rare case of a database-crash (or just by reinstalling your
machine), you will be able to recover either by retraining the
spam-folder or by restoring the database-files.

It's sounds like if you were using the outlook-addin. In this case, the
databse will be located most probably within C:\Documents and
Settings\<username>\Application Data\SpamBayes

Unfortunately, I'm not able to figure out if this path is written
somewhere in the registry, so it HAS to be there on Win2000 / WinXP -
Systems.