[Spambayes] feature request

Rayfes Mondal rayfes at rayfes.com
Wed Oct 15 14:12:39 EDT 2003

Hello,

First I want to say thank you for making such a wonderful product available
to everyone!  It has worked wonders for me.

I have a small feature request though.  I am using Outlook and my computer
and speakers are always on but I leave my monitor off when I'm not using my
computer.  When I receive email I hear Outlook's new mail sound but I have
no way of telling whether the message is spam or not without going to my
computer and turning on the monitor.  Is there any way to have SpamBayes
play a sound every time is marks a message a spam and maybe a different
sound for possible spam?  That way if I hear a new message come in I could
just wait a few seconds to hear whether it was marked spam.  If I happen to
get multiple messages at time I may miss realizing that some Ham messages
came in with some spam but that's ok with me.

What do you think?  I think others might find that feature useful.

Anyway, great product!  I'm an engineer and found out about from EDN
(Electronic Design News) magazine.

Cheers!
Rayfes