[Spambayes] SpamBayes vs. Outlook Mailbox Rules

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 21:06:45 EDT 2003

[Mark Hammond]
> It is subtle, but the "tool tips" on all these dialogs work - click
> on the "?" at the top of the dialog, then on any item in the dialog
> to see what the option does.

Ain't no "?" here (OL2K, CVS spambayes, Win98SE).

> I wonder if we should add this information to the main dialog page
> - something like "For information on any option, click on the '?'
> button, then on the option"?

I'd wait until the question mark exists first <wink>.

Maybe relevant:  whenever I start Outlook,

FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' - (-2147352567,
'Exception occurred.', (0, None, 'Member not found.', None, 0, -2147467259),
None)
Deleted the dead popup control - re-creating