[Spambayes] Outlook sound

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 9 18:31:42 EDT 2003

> My outlook always plays a sound when new mails do arrive -
> also when new spam comes in. Since 90% of my mails are spam,
> this is really nerving. If spambayes could give out a sound
> when no-spam-mails arrive, then I could switch off the the
> standard-sound of outlook and only Spambayes reports "good"
> mails. Then we again have a true accustical message, when
> important mail arrive and are not irritated by spam. (Hope,
> you understand...)

I've added this to [ 774978 ] Hide envelope icon when only spam received,
since it's essentially the same thing.  It *might* get added at some point
:)  In any case, you can monitor that tracker if you want to keep track of
progress on the idea.

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=774978&group_id=61
702&atid=498106>