[Spambayes] Not able to install Setup-0081

L. Peter Stacey petersta at melbpc.org.au
Thu Oct 9 18:15:42 EDT 2003

I have been trying to install SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-0081.exe but keep
getting an error message that this file is not a valid WIN32 application.
Have I got the wrong file? For windows 98SE?

A problem I have with the current Spambayes version is that when I try to
use the Spambayes toolbar options (Recover from or Delete as) I am not able
to do this and an error box comes up with "... You must enable SpamBayes
...." But when it is operational such as when filtering or training that
function is the only one that is able to be done at the time. I can't even
click on another file to check it while SpamBayes is running.
A pity because otherwise I am very happy with the program.

Any help will be appreciated. Cheers Peter.

     ,-._|\         L. Peter Stacey
   /  Oz  \       Melbourne Australia
   \_,--.x/       petersta at melbpc.org.au