[Spambayes] Download Spambayes

Greg Esterhai esterhai at foresitesports.com
Thu Oct 2 13:36:59 EDT 2003

I have downloaded spambayes and everything looks like it should be
functioning properly but for some reason, no filtering is occurring.  I
have the check box selected next to "enable filtering" and it has been
trained.  When I go to my inbox and click on a spam message that has not
been filtered to "Junk mail" I check the spam score and it reads 100%,
which means it is recognizing it as spam but it isn't moving it to the
"junk mail" folder.  I am running Outlook 2002 on Windows XP.  Do you
have any suggestions.

Thank you,

Greg Esterhai

US Hole In One