[Spambayes] Drag and Drop does not work when in "Find" mode

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Oct 1 19:39:48 EDT 2003

> I have installed SpamBayes (Outlook Addin beta, Binary
> Version 0.6 July 29, 2003) in Outlook 2002 (Office XP) running
> on Windows 2000 Professional SP2.
[...]
> Any suggestions on how I can leave SpamBayes installed and
> still have the drag and drop function work while using the
> "Find" or "Advanced Find" feature in Outlook.

I don't know whether this will work or not, but a lot of things have
been fixed since version 006, so this might have been as well (although
I don't recall seeing a description like this before, it might be
related to the dialog problems that have been fixed).  In any case, it
would definitely be worth downloading 008.1 and seeing if that fixes the
problem.