[Spambayes] Spam Folder

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Nov 25 18:29:13 EST 2003

> You have a great program.  But suddenly the folder entitled
> "SPAM" has disappeared from my folder list.  All the actions
> continue to take place, meaning the Spam emails are suddenly
> swept away, and the unsure ones are sent into the Suspected
> folder, but I can't see the Spam folder.  Any ideas you can offer??

The spam folder is probably hidden under some other folder - in Outlook it's
very simple to accidentally drag a folder to become a sub folder of other
one.  Try doing an "Advanced Find" for the folder, or messages in the
folder, or examining the folder list carefully, expanding all folders (the
little pluses).