[Spambayes] train_on_filter

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Tue Nov 25 16:49:22 EST 2003

Hi,

as I understand it, train_on_filter automatically trains all messages
filtered which are not classified as unsure. If I would put this option
on, the ham/spam ratio of my database would steadily move toward the
ham/spam ratio of all incoming e-mail, which is approximately 10. This
ratio is far from optimal, of course. Is it possible to tell Spambayes
to train on filter, but only if this will not lead to a ham/spam ratio
larger than, e.g., 1.5 or smaller than 0.5?

yours,
Gerrit Holl.

--
102. If a merchant entrust money to an agent (broker) for some
investment, and the broker suffer a loss in the place to which he goes, he