[Spambayes] AssertionError: hamcount <= nham

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Wed Nov 19 13:13:36 EST 2003

Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     Gerrit> sb_server.py -d /home/gerrit/hammie.db
>
> Gerrit,
>
> Why do you use both sb_filter and sb_server?  Both sb_server and sb_filter
> (when given the -s or -g flags) will open the database file for update.  If
> you're already training from mutt, sb_server doesn't add anything.

I use it to check why a certain message has been classified as spam or ham.
When I don't understand why a message is not correctly classified, I launch
sb_server and ask it to give the full explanation (classify). Is there
a script that simply does this but uses stdout instead of a web server?

Gerrit.

--
275. If any one hire a ferryboat, he shall pay three gerahs in money
per day.