[Spambayes] Question - Deleted mail not coming of the server (Win 2000)

oscanuch at prolog.net oscanuch at prolog.net
Tue Nov 18 14:35:49 EST 2003

Hi,

    I have been using your latest version of Spambayes for a few weeks now
to manage the junk mail on several of my PC's that run Outlook.  I have
noticed that the mail I am deleting as junk mail is staying on the pop
server.  If I stop Spambayes and delete the messages manually I see no such
delay.  I am familiar with my outlook settings and have confirmed that all
messages deleted from the filtered pop accounts are set to be removed from
the server when the deleted items folder is emptied.  Can you give me some
advise to correct this delay problem?

Thanks,

Michael.