[Spambayes] Few quick questions!

Sanjay Darisi sdarisi at imap2.asu.edu
Mon Nov 17 21:20:00 EST 2003

Sanjay Darisi wrote:
>/ After installing spambayes Outlook addin. For every outgoing message,
/>/ new email or reply msg sent by user, I want to add some msg (say as
/>/ signature) at the end. How do I do that?
/
Kenny wrote:

> SpamBayes doesn't do anything like that, but you can do it very easily
> in your Outlook settings.  Select Tools | Options and then go to the
> "Mail Format" tab.  Click on the "Signatures..." button to create your
> sig.  Then just select that signature for either or both of "Signature
> for new messages" and "Signature for replies and forwards".

I know how to do this manually. But I would like to do it in addin itself. Like after installing the addin it has to append a signature to every outgoing email. How can I do this?

Thank you,
Sanjay.