[Spambayes] Spambayes Outlook Plugin (Latest) unresponsive

Reed, David dreed at srdcorp.com
Mon Nov 17 13:13:31 EST 2003

Hi All,

I installed the SpamBayes Outlook plugin several months ago for our Company President.  It's been working, mostly, since then.  Oh sure, a few times it has stopped working, and I'd go fix it.

Well, today it stopped working.  I upgraded it to the latest Outlook Plugin (.081?), and retrained it.  However, it still isn't responding.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled it.  Still not change.  No response.  I can't even select an email and "DELETE AS SPAM", because it just doesn't.  It's totally unresponsive to anything.

It only seems to be his computer (the Company President, naturally, who isn't a computer guy at all, so he has NO patience for computer problems), and I am seemingly powerless to do anything about it.

Has anyone else got any idea what might be wrong?  Like I say, I've deleted it and reinstalled it, I've upgraded it, and I've retrained it already.  I can't select an email and DELETE AS SPAM either.

All ideas and suggestions welcome!

Thanks,

David