[Spambayes] OE Question

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sun Nov 16 06:44:52 EST 2003

[Jim]
> I'm trying to set up additional OE email accounts, both on the same POP
> server and on different servers.  But I'm not sure how (or if) you can set up
> OE to use an alternative port for POP3.  Any ideas?

A quick Google (for "outlook express" "pop3 port") found this page:

  http://support.aol2pop.com/AOL2Pop_Port.html

which has these instructions:

>From the main Outlook Express window, select Accounts... from the Tools
menu.

In the Internet Accounts listing, highlight the e-mail account [...].

In the Properties dialog, select the Advanced tab.  The first section of
the tab should read Server Port Numbers.

Richie Hindle
richie at entrian.com