[Spambayes] Saving hammie.db when upgrading?

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Fri Nov 7 02:02:08 EST 2003

Nothing I've seen in the FAQ so far seems to address the question (else I'm
just not seeing it): Was hammie.db preserved when I upgraded to 1.0a6?

I have 1.0a7 downloaded and want to install it in the next day or so. Can I
preserve the training I've done so far? How?

Does running setup.py install find and copy/convert the db file?

[Change] Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the
universe. But maybe, by raising my voice I can help the greatest of
all causes -- goodwill among men and peace on earth. --Albert Einstein
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com (internet)  remove "nospam." N9QQB (ham)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43 7' 17.2" N, by 88¸ 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, Cisco Certified CCNA