[Spambayes] Accidental 'Delete as spam'

Harindranath P R hari.nair at alopa.com
Tue Nov 4 22:51:26 EST 2003

Hi,
	I have been using the outlook plug-in for some time now. Today I have accidentally used the 'Delete as spam' on a valuable mail. So the questions I have are:
	1, Is there any way to recover the mail.
	2, Will this cause problems to mails in future on the same subject or same sender. What can I do to fix it.
	I have been mostly using 'delete as spam' on mails as a training and don't have a big collection of mails to train on. So I'd rather not have to training from scratch.

 Regards,
- Hari.

| Harindranath P. R.                              |
|Alopa Networks Inc.  |phone: +91-80-6618004 (O)  |
|Sunnyvale, USA,      |       +91-80-6768714 (R)  |
|Bangalore, India     |fax:   +91-80-6618057      |
|http://www.alopa.com |email: hari.nair at alopa.com |