[Spambayes] Feature Request

Sowinski, Frank Frank.Sowinski at fujitsu-siemens.com
Tue Nov 4 06:53:34 EST 2003

Hi,

we have some write only folders in our Outlook Exchange Server environment. One of the folders purpose is to store spam mails. I cannot read the contents of the folder but I can copy my spam mails to it.
The Spam Bayes Outlook PlugIn does not allow the selection of that folder as spam folder. The parent folder shows a + sign, but you cannot expand it. I think the reeason is that the sub folder is write only. Please fix that in the browse dialog of SpamByes Outlook Plug In.

Thank you
Frank Sowinski