[Spambayes] Spambayes problem: it stopped working - com ad in isdisabled? wo n't let me re-enable...

Dickinson, Matthew matthewd at cisco.com
Fri May 30 11:48:08 EDT 2003

Awesome that worked!

Thanks heaps :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hammond [mailto:mhammond at skippinet.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 29 May 2003 4:54 PM
To: 'Dickinson, Matthew'
Subject: RE: [Spambayes] Spambayes problem: it stopped working - com ad in
isdisabled? wo n't let me re-enable...

A quick google found the following for Outlook 2002:

 Outlook 2002 has probably disabled Outclass. Just do the following to get
it back: Start Outlook, go to Help, About Microsoft Outlook. Click the
Disabled Items button. Select SpamBayes. Click Enable. Restart Outlook 2002.

Please let me know if that works or not (or even makes sense :)

Mark.