[Spambayes] New mailing lists

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed May 28 11:25:17 EDT 2003

> Thanks, Barry!

Thanks, Tim!

> All, I'm out sick and can't deal with this now.  The new
> mailing lists are
> at:
>
>     http://python.org/mailman/admin/spambayes-dev
>     http://python.org/mailman/admin/spambayes-announce
>
> spambayes-users doesn't exist; spambayes still does.  If
> someone else can
> move this along, please do.  The admin password can be gotten
> from me or
> Barry; Skip should also know it.

I propose we start using these immediately (well, within the next couple of
days).  spambayes@ becomes the user list, and starting now, all development
issues should be taken to spambayes-dev.  Bug reports should go to -dev (and
I think I can change that myself at sourceforge).

ASAP, and certainly before any next releases, we can advertise and start
using the -announce list.  Starting immediately, we can casually tell users
with problems to subscribe to this -announce list for the next version?

Any objections?

Mark.