[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-743384 ] Show Spam Clues Marks Message as Read

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun May 25 18:13:30 EDT 2003

Bugs item #743384, was opened at 2003-05-26 10:07
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=743384&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After using "Show Spam Clues" on an unread message
in the Spam folder, the message status changed form
Read to Unread.
My concern here is that an perhaps an acknowledge
has been sent to the spammer showing the account as
active?