[Spambayes] Windows/Outlook compatibility matrix

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 23 13:16:40 EDT 2003

> [skip at pobox.com]
> > If you use (or have tried unsuccessfully to use) the Outlook plugin
> > with any version of Windows, please take a look at
> >
> >     http://spambayes.sf.net/windows.html
> >
> > and help me fill in empty cells in the table.

[Tim Peters]
> The current binary installer is known not to work on Win98
> and WinME. Installing from CVS is known to work on Win98.

This is with Outlook 2000 or 2002, right?  The table currently has
Outlook 2000 working, which I don't think is the case.  If I was sure,
I'd change it, but I'm not so...

I think that the Win98(etc) rows should both be "1.0a2 source or CVS
works, installer 002 fails".

Note that this is only from observation of messages on the list; I
haven't gone near Win98 for years.