[Spambayes] (no subject)

Aaron Lineberger aaronlineberger at cox.net
Thu May 22 23:32:16 EDT 2003

Hi,

I just downloaded the .EXE installer and was running through the setup
instructions when I ran into a problem when trying to set up the Spam Score
Field (I'm running Outlook 2000). The instructions say that under "User
Defined Fields" there will be a button with a "Spam" label. Sure enough it
is there. :) However, when I drag the field to the Inbox header, the field
Type is "Number" instead of "Percent" and the Format is "All Digits
1,234,567 -1,234,567" instead of "Rounded 65% -65%". I have tried deleting
this user defined field and recreating it with the Type and Format specified
in the instructions to get it to show percentages, but to no avail; after
recreating it, I drag it over to the Inbox header and the Type and Format
revert back to "Number" and "All Didgits ..."

I know this seems minor, but it's kind of annoying having to look at the
Spam Percentage as a long decimal number.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, and please reply to aaron at cs.odu.edu.
Aaron