[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-740893 ] failure to install

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 12:57:37 EDT 2003

Bugs item #740893, was opened at 2003-05-21 04:44
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by radesai
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=740893&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Attempted install of binary version on W98 machine
running Outlook2000.  Did install and uninstall twice.
As directed by the troubleshooting guide, checked
the COM Add-ins - Spambayes was listed but not
checked.  I checked it, closed the dialog box,
reopened the dialog box and it was not checked
again.  I ran regsvr32.exe but got an error.  This
may be similar to ID #725449.

Jack Steiner
502-228-8110
jack at steiner.win.net