[Spambayes] Unable to register the DLL/OCX - Win2000, Outlook2000 SR1

Mylene Reiners mylene.reiners at logicacmg.com
Thu May 22 09:01:41 EDT 2003

Hi,

I had Spambayes Outlook Addin installed (using
SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe), but this morning the buttons didn't show
up, and no log-file :( .
So I tried to check the checkbox in the Tools etc. COM -Addin form, but that
failed (when I looked again, it was unchecked). Restarted the notebook,
tried again, but no help.

Then I uninstalled Sp.OA, and reinstalled it (or tried to), but I always get
the message

C:\applications\Spambayes Outlook Addin\spambayes_addin.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed; code 0x00000000.
Click Retry tor try again, ignore to proceed anyway (not recommended), or
Abort to cancel installation.

None of those commands helps :(

I also deleted the registry keys, but that too didn't help
Checked part of the mailinglist and bugs, but found no clue

Any ideas?

Mylène