[Spambayes] Outlook Add-in Spam Column formatting

Jan Eugenides jan at usplus.net
Wed May 21 17:14:37 EDT 2003

I'm trying out the Outlook addin, running under XP Pro, using Outlook
2002. The filtering seems to be working just fine. I tried to set up a
"Spam" column to see the percentage scores, but no matter what I do,
they won't show up as a percentage. They insist on showing up as
numbers.This is not that big a deal, but it does seem funny. I tried
deleting the Spam field from the User Defined Fields and recreating it
as Percent, but it just switches back to Number.