[Spambayes] I love your product!

Lisa Arase LArase at vrinc.com
Wed May 21 10:52:36 EDT 2003

Hello,

What are the chances that your product could work on a server level rather
than client?

We have Exchange 5.5 and use TrendMicro eManager (for NT4) and find it
lacking.  It clears about 1/3 of the spam we get and the spam filter itself
is a manual job.  I'm the one learning about spam and what is and is not
spam.  Unfortunately, those on the road, must download all spam and ham from
the server and it takes forever.  They would rather download only ham not
spam and save some time.  If we could catch the spam before it hits the
inbox, that would really be great!

Are there any plans for this?

Thanks!

Lisa Arase