[Spambayes] Another small indication of how well Spambayes works

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Thu May 15 21:23:54 EDT 2003

I got an email today from another person on the csv module mailing list with
this suggestion:

    There seems to have been spam slipping through in the last few weeks -
    maybe we should turn on the "moderate non-subscribers" feature now that
    things have settled down?

to which I replied:

    Done.  To tell you the truth I hadn't even noticed.  I get so much spam
    and my spam filter (I use spambayes, naturally) sweeps almost all of it
    off to a couple special mailboxes for later review.

Just call me another success story. ;-)

Skip