[Spambayes] Newbie here!!!

StarPilot starpilot at sol3.net
Tue May 13 18:11:37 EDT 2003

I am a long term developer (started in 1976) but have never been on
SourceForge or used Python.  I am a MS developer (Classic and .NET) as
well as an applications integrator.  So, the techie stuff does not
bother me.

I run Outlook 2002 with 9 POP3 accounts.  I do not run 9 profiles with 1
POP3 account each - I have *9* active POP3 accounts being tagged every
time Outlook refreshes.

My wife and kids also have their own computers with anywhere from 1
account (youngest) to 4 accounts (wife).

How do I set all of this up to work with mine and my family's systems?

Keith Barrows
www.ASPAdvice.com