[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-731538 ] SpamBayes not filtering messages.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 3 16:21:50 EDT 2003

Bugs item #731538, was opened at 2003-05-02 12:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by btakita
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=731538&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The Delete as Spam button does not work either.

It gives email spam a score if I request it.