[Spambayes] Still can't do web config under linux

sean darcy seandarcy at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 15:02:19 EDT 2003

>>I tried out today's cvs of spambayes. Before, I could get to the web
>>config page, but it died when I tried to save.
>>Now I can't get to the config page. [...]
>>KeyError: ('pop3proxy', 'servers')

>Sorry, this was me.  I forgot to update ProxyUI and ImapUI when I
>changed over the options names (this would only effect modules that use
>the new options attributes, like is_valid).
>
>I've checked in a fix for this, so please try again!  (I'm especially
>curious as to whether the new temp file method will work or not.)

Well, I suppose this is progress. I got a New error message when I tried to
bring to the config page:

500 Server error

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/Dibbler.py", line 398, in
found_terminator
    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/UserInterface.py", line
409, in onConfig
    if type(options.valid_input(sect, opt)) in types.StringTypes:

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/spambayes/Options.py", line 1446,
in valid_input
    return self._options[sect, opt].valid_input()

KeyError: ('Headers', 'notate_to')

thanks
sean