[Spambayes] pop3proxy HEADER_EXAMPLE and HEADER_FORMAT

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at wolfskeep.com
Tue Mar 11 21:59:28 EST 2003

In message:  <1ED4ECF91CDED24C8D012BCF2B034F13C8C8B3 at its-xchg4.massey.ac.nz>
             "Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> writes:

>So is it:
>(a) put limits on the size of our headers
>(b) no limits, and if someone reports a bug, then we reconsider things >:)

Or (c) when we get a STAT or LIST or something which requires
reporting the size of the message, we could fetch the message
and analyze it and report the proper size after headers have
been added...

Of course, I'm not volunteering to code it, and I have no
idea whether that would make the proxy too slow/expensive
for people on dialups...

- Alex