[Spambayes] experimental_ham_spam_imbalance_adjustment result

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Mon Mar 10 16:21:09 EST 2003

Hmm...I created the data set, and then did these:
> * Create testtools\bayescustomize.ini with the options you
> want to test
> * run "timtest.py -n 2 > result1.txt"
> * run "rates result1.txt"  - this creates "result1s.txt"
> * Repeat the above, changing the options, and redirecting to
>   "result2.txt" and getting "result2s.txt" as final output.

But when I did this:
> * Run "cmp.py result1s.txt result2s.txt"

cmp.py gave me lots of errors, because the lines were not what was expected.  My results docs started with a copy of the options, so I dumped those, but then it had trouble with everything else as well.  The docs do have nice histograms, but cmp.py doesn't give me what it gave Mark :)

Advice, please?

Thanks,
Tony Meyer