[Spambayes] Bug

Bill Gibson bill.gibson at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 29 18:48:41 EDT 2003

Dear Python,

Since downloading and running the exe file to set up SpamBayes, I have not
been able to get the addin installed properly:

No button added in Outlook.
"Report a Bug" did not make a link as expected.
"SpamBayes.OutlookAddin" is shown in the COM Add-in dialog box and it can be
checked, but it automatically becomes unchecked when you leave that dialog
box. I had the impression that it did not find a file where it expected to.
I am uncertain because I only made some haphazard attempts at diagnosis
since I don't really know what I'm up to on this.

I have attached log files arising from my couple of attempts to install.

Thank you for allowing me to try your new work. It is an interesting
development and I hope that I might be able to get it going here.

Yours sincerely,
Bill Gibson
email: bill.gibson at bigpond.com Phone: (03)6398 2251  Fax: (03)6398 2033
W.R. Gibson, PO Box 12, Perth, Tasmania 7300, Australia