[Spambayes] Problem installing on NT

Gadrow, Jim jgadrow at cincom.com
Fri Jun 27 11:40:44 EDT 2003

FYI, since I didn't see NT on your compatibility list:

Windows NT 4.0 SP6a with
Outlook 2000 SR-1 (9.0.0.3821) using
SpamBayes-Outlook-Setup-002.exe

I get the message:
C:Program Files\Spambayes Outlook Addin\spambayes_addin.dll
Unable to register the DLL/OCX: DllRegisterServer failed; code 0x80040201.
Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway (not recommended), or
Abort to cancel installation.

At which point I abort the install. Haven't tried anything else yet. I
wouldn't be surprised if it was related to the install of SpamNet from
Cloudmark which I disabled (but did not uninstall) prior to attempting the
install.

Regards,
Jim

~*~*~*~*~
"If you still don't like it, that's ok: that's why I'm
boss. I simply know better than you do." -- Linus Torvalds
~*~*~*~*~