[Spambayes] Problem retaining database

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sat Jun 14 14:10:01 EDT 2003

It seems we don't shutdown correctly when Outlook is closed via the PC
itself shutting down.  The solution seems to be to setup and train
spambayes, then close Outlook (using "Exit and Logoff" from Outlook's "File"
menu, if available).  Ensure Outlook.exe has terminated (via the task
manager).  Then restart - everything should be fine.

The next version will fix this and a number of other issues.

Mark