[Spambayes] Lotus Notes E-mail

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 12 14:42:20 EDT 2003

> Hi, Some body can tell me if spanbayes works for Lotus Notes
> E-mail and How I can install using  Windows NT and Lotus
> Notes 5.0.3 version.

There is a filter for Lotus Notes - it's in the main directory and
called notesfilter.py.  If you run "notesfilter.py -h" from a command
prompt, you'll get information about how to use it.

Note that this is probably the least developed of all the apps, and so
you should be careful about testing it before you entrust important mail
to it.  That said, I believe that Tim Stone uses it for day-to-day mail
without any troubles.

Let us know if you have any difficulties.