[Spambayes] Ebay problems

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Jun 5 17:36:36 EDT 2003

> How can I stop the filter from putting all my ebay bid
> confirmations in the spam folder?  I keep using recover from
> spam but it still keeps calling it spam.

Does the score keep getting progressively lower?  Each time you "Recover
from Spam" the tokens in the message are trained on, and the next time
they are found should result in a lower score.

As another thought, could you check the log file that is created?  (the
troubleshooting.html file has details about how to do this).  Your
database might not be saving correctly, which could cause the error
(this will be less likely in the next release, which saves more often).

Try use the "Show Clues" option on the message to see if you can spot
the reason that the messages are strongly spam.

Let us know you need more help.