[Spambayes] Possible to recount hams and spams on hammie.db?

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Wed Jun 4 19:23:47 EDT 2003

At 11:53 2003-06-04 +0100, Peter Bengtsson wrote:
>I use only the pop3proxy.
>Downloaded the latest CVS version this morning, and when I load Spam.mbx I
>get no errors and hammie.db grows as expected. However, in the
>webinterface is says: "Total emails trained: Spam: 0 Ham: 0"
>Obviously a bug, but let's worry about that separatly.
>Is there a method I can invoke to recount? The count shouldn't have
>anything to do with hammie.db and its functions.

Just found out what to do! My computer crashed and restarted itself. Now I
get the correct counts.

No, actually I don't or else I've made some strange misstake.

"Total emails trained: Spam: 30690 Ham: 2800"

But _pop3proxyham.mbox is 9Mb and _pop3proxyspam.mbox is 11Mb
(hammie.db is 2.5Mb)

So my question remains, is there an easy way to force recount?
Peter