[Spambayes] do you have an ini file that works for linux?

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 3 08:58:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

 > I'm trying to sb to work on a redhat 9 system with evolution. I have
been making progress,
 > but I still can't get the sb headers to show up in evolution.

In evolution to see the header you need to open the email, (This is not
the same as viewing the email in the main window). Then in
the view menu of this new window you can enable the view complete header
or something similar.

An other way to see if the header is present is to edit the mbox file
with gedit or vi or ....

gedit ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox

> Does anyone have an bayescustomize.ini that works for them on a
> similar system?

What are you using pop3proxy.py or a combination of mboxtrain.py and
hammie.py ?

Remi