[Spambayes] A possible addition to your SPAMBAYES project

Eddie Gomez eddieg at talonsolutions.com
Thu Jul 31 21:54:49 EDT 2003

I've been using this add-in since I first read of it a few months ago in
a PC publication.  Finally there is something that really does perform
as advertised.  You folks do a fantastic job!

I was wondering about a possible update that someone can perform.  I'm
not sure if it is feasible.

I receive a lot of spam via my Outlook XP.  I am constantly at my
workstation working away and when I receive a notification that I have
email, 99.9% of the time it is spam.  It is an irritation that my job
focus has been interrupted to check my received email only to find it is
spam in my junkmail folder.

Can your add-in be updated so that when mail is received and labeled as
spam, that no notification is given?  It is merely deposited into the
junkmail folder for later review.  Any email not flagged can activate
the notification window/taskbar.

What do you think?

Keep up the good work!

Eddie