[Spambayes] retraining

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:34:32 EDT 2003

I've been happily using spambayes while training only manually every
couple of weeks.  I recall there was someone doing a retrain every
night.  I may be heading that direction.  So I have 2 questions:

 1) since I'm using procmail to deliver/filter etc, during the
 training run, does procmail need to be halted? ie, does it need some
 semaphore avoid delivering mail until training is done

 2) it would be nice to see a sample script for a nightly train that I
 assume would be cron'd.  Anyone have an example script they wouldn't
 mind sharing?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257