[Spambayes] 3 problems

Robert Neuschul robert at imagine.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 09:37:20 EDT 2003

Hi there

Fancy meeting you here :-)

Thanks, that was exactly the info I was looking for on the html UI
side.

Yup, tried shutting the system down, tried shutting the proxy down.
Can't figure this at all. Even uninstalled the proxy service and
deleted everything and then re-installed. Still doesn't work. No idea
what I've done to make it so, and I really would prefer not to have to
leave the server logged in so I can run the explicit smtpproxy.py
script at a command prompt.
Given that there's an [smtpproxy] element in the ini file which says
quite clearly "listen on this port" I've no idea what next - I can only
conclude that I had somehow not set the client to talk to the smtp
proxy and that it has not in fact ever worked :-)

Thanks again

Robert at imagineering