[Spambayes] Spam filter directory setting?

Ernst Burger Ernst.Burger at kentron.co.za
Wed Jul 16 09:15:54 EDT 2003

Dear Spambayes,

I'm trying to get Spambayes up and running, but have some difficulty in
setting up directories where spam should be moved to.  The "Filter rules"
window for specifying which directories to use allows me so select the right
folders, but as when I click the OK button to return to the primary dialog
the box that specifies where spam is managed refuses to change from <unknown
folders>.  Is there any spec on where these directories need to be?  Some
writeprotected config file maybe?

Cheers
Ernst

Ernst Burger

Kentron Digital Subsystems
PO Box 7412
Centurion
0046
Republic of South Africa

Tel.:  +27 (0)12 671 1205 (OH)
       +27 (0)12 675 1205 (Fax)
       +27 (0)83 415 6993 (Cell)

Email:  Ernst.Burger at kentron.co.za

Disclaimer:  The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, disclosure or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by person or entities other then the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy the original message and all copies from any computer.

Kentron, a division of Denel (Pty) Ltd, exercises no editorial control over e-mail messages originating in the organisation and does not accept any responsibility for either the contents of the message or any copyright laws that may have been violated by the person sending this message.
Kentron is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.
This message should not be copied or used for any purpose other than intended, nor should it be disclosed to any other person.